PThank you for visiting Air Force School Barrackpore (www.afsbkp.in) website.
Air force School Barrackpore is committed in maintaining your trust by protecting personal information we collect about you, and this statement outlines the school’s policy on how the school uses and manages personal data provided to or collected by the school.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Air Force School Barrackpore, may collect information about you from a variety of sources, including information we collect from you directly during pre-admissions, when you intend to admit your child in AFSBKP or otherwise provided directly to us. Generally we collect information about an individual by way of application form filled out by you, discussion, meetings, interviews and telephone calls during and after the course of a student’s admission at the school.
AFSBKP may collect the information mentioned below directly during the admission process which includes personal and sensitive information.
- Student’s name, Parents or Guardians name.
- Email address, telephone or mobile number, postal address, etc.
- Students age, date of birth, details of family members, siblings, etc.
- Contact information of relatives, friends, etc, who come into contact with the school.
- Payment information, if payment information is made through net banking, credit or debit card, etc.
- Medical ailment.
- Future communication preference.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We provide information to students and parents by way of digital or electronic communication such as email, mobile, SMS, phone call and postal mail. We collect the information to provide the progress, improvement and other information about the student’s matters related to their schooling. We also provide information on day to day administrative activities, events, celebrations, competitions, sports and others activities organised by the school.
INFORMATION SHARING AND SECURITY
The success of every business relationship depends on trust and we do not reveal any personal information outside Air Force School Barrackpore, which we collect from you. We are committed to keep personal information secure and have appropriate technical, physical and administrative procedures in place to protect personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
We limit access to personal information to those who have a business need or third parties provided we protect the information not to use the information for any other purpose. We may disclose personal information to government departments, medical practitioners, any one authorized by an individual to receive their information, people providing service to the school, including visiting teachers, sport coaches, etc.
The cookies are unique bits of computer data that many major website will transfer to your computer the first time that you visit. Cookies are stored on your hard drive and may be later accessed by the website to track prior usage. Cookies may also be used to deliver customized and personalized services and information by tracking which pages a user has already visited. We do not store any of your personal information in cookies, web and beacons or other technologies on our computer. Hence, you are not required to provide any personal information through this website unless you choose to do so. We cannot guarantee confidentiality of e-mails and we therefore recommend that you do not send confidential information via e-mail. If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information available at AFSBKP is not correct or needs to be changed, you may please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the same.
1. The School may make changes to the information, content and/or policies contained on this Website or the offerings and/or services described on this Website at any time at its sole discretion with or without notice.
2. The School makes no commitment and undertakes no obligation for it or its users to update the information contained herein. If any of these provisions are deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the terms.
Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
3. Online transactions via the online portal or App do not have any cancellation option for the students/parents.
4. In case of duplicate or extra payment, parents/students would have to approach the School Office through Class Teacher, for separate adjustment requests by providing proof of the duplicate transaction(s) reference/bank statement showing duplicate debits.
5. No refunds would be made via the online facility.